A must-have item for every nursery, baby monitors are listed on nearly every registry and their importance is indisputable. However, the title of “the best baby monitor” is up for grabs. With so many baby monitors on the market, deciding which one is the best for your family is a challengeable task. When choosing a baby monitor, you must consider your budget, your needs, and the quality of current monitors on the market. To help you with this task we have compiled a list of the five best video baby monitors in 2017 that are available in stores and online.
- Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor – The quality picture, plug and play use, real-time video, exceptional sound, interchangeable lens technology, and long-lasting battery make this monitor stand out among much of the competition. The DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor offers great overall quality at a price of less than $200.
- Hello Baby Digital Security Video Baby Monitor – The Hello Baby Monitor is a well-rounded system that features lullabies, Eco mode, digital zoom, two-way voice interaction, night vision, room temperature monitoring, a long battery life and a range of up to 960 ft. The affordable system is well-rated and is a great value with a price tag of less than $100.
- Summer Infant In View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor –
The 5.0-inch Summer Infant In View Digital Color Monitor boasts many popular features including night vision, digital zoom and sound activated lights. The monitor has a range of up to 600 feet and is priced at just a little over $100.
- Mousand New Version Baby Monitor – The Mousand Baby Monitor boasts many powerful features, including infrared night vision, motion activated cameras, wifi smart link access, and the ability to watch on multiple devices. Great customers rating (over 4.6 starts on Amazon) is a proof of its quality. And the price is more than affordable – just about $70.
- Samsung SEW-3043W BrightView HD Baby Video Monitoring System – The 5.0-inch touch screen of the Samsung BrightView HD Baby Video Monitoring System offers parents a top of the line product with all the bells and whistles. The HD remote camera is voice activated, offers a night vision mode, boasts a range of up to 900 feet, comes with four pre-programmed lullabies, and offers parents a two-way talk system. The Samsung BrightView Baby Monitoring system uses the latest technology and offers great value with a price tag of just over $200.
Now that you have a list of the best baby monitors in 2017 on the market, which will you choose? Deciding which monitor is right for your family can be tricky. Ask yourself what features are most important to you or your family. Do you need a monitor with range? Perhaps, it is a price that is the most important factor for you when making your decision. Whatever it is that will be deciding factor, you now have all of the facts.