You just learned that you have two new little ones on the way and you want to be prepared for when they arrive. So, to help you pick out the right baby monitor to get the job done for watching twins, here is a guide on some of the top baby monitors for watching two different babies at one time.
There are actually a lot of different options when it comes to video baby monitors that allow you to keep track of twins at the same time.
Top baby monitors for twins on the current market:
Here are a few of the top baby monitors for twins that are currently on the market:
Motorola Wireless Digital Video Baby Monitor With Two Cameras
This video monitor system, as the title suggests,
comes with two cameras, allowing you to set up one to watch your first twin and another to setup you other twin. Each camera has the ability to pan, zoom, and tilt using the parent controller that has a 3.5″ color screen with two-way communication. Other features include infrared vision, a rechargeable battery, visual sound indicator, and an out of range alarm.
Snuza Video Monitor
Although this baby monitor was first designed to just watch one baby, it actually can be easily updated to watch two since you can add up to four additional cameras to parent viewing unit. By updating it to a dual camera baby monitor, you can watch what either of your twins are doing by going back and forth between the video feeds on its 3.5″ LCD display screen. The cameras have a zoom feature and a few other things to note about this selection is that it has voice activated sound monitoring, energy saving technology, and a timer for feedings.
In addition to these two monitors, some of the other quality options out there consist of:
- Summer Infant In View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor
- Infant Optics DXR-5 Video Baby Monitor
- Levana Jena Digital Baby Video Monitor
- Easy Home Wireless Digital Video Baby Monitor
Tips for Buying a Baby Monitor:
when purchasing a two camera baby monitor, here are a few tips to follow:
- Don’t purchase the first one that you come across. Instead, be smart about what you’re doing and compare all the options that are available.
- After comparing all of the options, do further research on the dual video monitors that you’re really interested in.
- When doing your research, make certain to check out what other parents had to say about the monitors. So, read as many reviews as you can.
- Don’t make your decision on price alone. Sometimes, the monitors that are the lowest priced aren’t necessarily the worst while the ones that are the highest priced aren’t necessarily the best.
Now that you know about some of the dual camera baby monitors that are on the market, you should have no problem selecting one to easily watch your twins. So don’t delay, and get one of these monitors today so you can be prepared to keep an eye on them when you bring your new little bundles of joy home from the hospital.