Baby Monitor 101 Scholarship Program
is an online resource focused on reviewing the features and benefits of various baby monitors across several manufacturers, helping new parents determine the best solution for their needs and for taking care of the little one! BabyMonitor101 also features a blog with pregnancy tips, fun, and adorable videos, do’s and don’ts and much more to offer additional information for soon-to-be moms and dads.
Since we are always on the look-out for intriguing content to help new parents, we’ve decided to develop a writing opportunity, open to creative students, and are welcoming submissions starting now. The Baby Monitor 101 Scholarship Program encourages students to participate by writing an essay, with the chance to win a $500 cash prize!
If you’re a creative writer interested in entering the BabyMonitor101 Scholarship Program, simply review the requirements below and submit an essay for consideration.
Terms of Participation
To participate in the Baby Monitor 101 Scholarship Program, submit an essay related to the topic “Child Safety and Protection”. Your submission must exceed 500 words and be original; any plagiarized content will be disqualified.
The original content must be creative and unique. The winning essay will be published on the www.BabyMonitor101.com website and the author will receive a $500 cash prize.
Who Can Apply
The BabyMonitor101 Scholarship Program is open to current high school, college, and university students.
How to Apply
Write an essay exceeding 500 words on the topic of “Child Safety and Protection”. The content must be original.
Essays must be submitted as a Word file type and include:
- Your Contact Information (first and last name, phone number, email address and mailing address)
- School/College/University Name
- Area of Study
- School ID or Documentation (proof that you are a currently enrolled student at the institution outlined above)
Submit your completed essay via email, including all information outlined above, to email@example.com. Please include “Scholarship Submission” in the email subject line.
Deadline, Selection & Notification Process
- The closing date for submissions is September 30, 2017, by 11:59 pm EST.
- The winner will be chosen on October 15, 2017; a representative from the BabyMonitor101 team will notify the winner. The $500 cash prize can be obtained via Direct Bank Transfer, Check, PayPal or Payoneer.
- The winner’s essay will be published on BabyMonitor101.com with author credit, after October 15, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding the terms of participation for the BabyMonitor101 Scholarship Program, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!