When it comes to keeping tabs on your little one, you want to be able to have peace of mind that the monitor you get will do its job, plain and simple. So, before you buy one, you want to make certain it’s the one for you. Now, there all kinds options that are on the market and one of those is the iBaby Monitor M6. In fact, It’s actually one of the newest baby monitors available and to determine if it’s the right one to match your needs, check out this in-depth product review.
The IBABY Monitor M6
At the 2015 National Parenting Awards, this baby monitor was a Gold Award Winner and for good reason, it’s an innovative product that more and more parents are using. Why? Because, not only does it allow moms and dads to watch what they’re baby is doing via its digital video camera, but it also offers the option of playing music.
What Features the M6 Offers
Due to the fact that this baby monitor from iBaby is such an innovative selection, it has multiple features.
- An HD720 pixel HD camera with a 110 degree tilt and a maximum coverage area of 360 degrees.
- HD technology allows it to be used day or night.
- Can play music using its built in iBaby music player and has recording capabilities with its iBaby voice recording option.
- Has high-quality echo cancelation technology that can be used for listening and talking.
- Comes with iOS and Android applications free of charge that can be accessed from a PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and other tablets via Wi-Fi. High-Speed internet is recommended.
- Weights close to 3 pounds with dimensions of 7 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches.
- Has a sleek, stylish design and is an eye-catching white color.
- Has plug and play technology. The unit automatically connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and installs itself.
Plenty of Benefits
All of the features that an IBABY Monitor M6 results in all kinds of benefits for both parents and their little ones.
- With its 360 degree panning camera and 110 degree tilt, you can easily see whatever your child is doing from watching them up close to seeing what they might be looking at and checking out all that’s going on in your little one’s room.
- The ability to monitor your child from anywhere courtesy of iOS and Android applications. Basically, you can carry your phone or tablet with you and be able to see everything your child is doing.
- Easy set up thanks to its plug and play technology.
- You can pacify your son or daughter in a variety of ways by using the unit’s talk back feature or by playing calming music for him or her. It even has the option to record voices and your own music as well.
The Positives and Negatives
Just like with other things you can buy, this child monitoring unit also had different positives and negatives associated to it. After checking it out ourselves and finding information online,
here is what we found out starting with the positives:
- It’s convenient, portable, and tremendously easy to operate.
- Utilizes current technology, something that allows you to share precious moments with family and friends via your Smartphone or tablet.
- With the ability to connect to cloud services, changing up the unit’s music doesn’t take much time and there is even a recording features.
With the positives covered, here are the negatives:
- It’s higher priced than most other baby monitors.
- Despite its sleek look, it’s still noticeable when placed in a room.
- It cannot be used in any setting where there is not Wi-Fi available.
What Moms, Dads, & Caregivers Had to Say
Along with discovering the positives and negatives associated with M6 unit, we also wanted to see what moms, dads, and other caregivers had to say about it.
Here is a brief summary of what we found out:
- Parents really liked how the iBaby Monitor M6 took virtually no time whatsoever to set-up and most were surprised that all they had to do was turn it on and it was basically ready to go after connecting to their Wi-Fi.
- Most moms and dads found the HD camera to be very impressive and enjoyed the crystal clear output.
- Although some parents thought the included app was pretty straightforward to use, there were some who thought the instructions provided were too long and wordy.
- The majority of the parents who used it thought the music playing and two-way communication features were very convenient, however, a few pointed out that there was an echo sometimes with the speakers on the unit.
- A few parents pointed out that when their Wi-Fi went down, they weren’t able to use the monitor and that caused them some issues when it came to watching their child.
- There were a lot of moms and dads who liked how they could take it with them when they were traveling, something that they pointed out they couldn’t easily do with other baby monitors that required permanent set-up.
iBaby Monitor M6 Installation
After reading this review, you should have a good understanding of the IBABY Monitor M6 and whether or not it’s going to be the right one to match you and your baby’s needs. If by chance it’s the one you want, then go the easy route to get it by doing your shopping on the World Wide Web. Not only will you be able to get it shipped right to you, but you’ll probably be able to get it at a really decent price compared to a regular store. Okay, now stop reading and get to shopping so you can get it set-up, in place, and ready to go so you have a stress-free to keep tabs of your little one.